Australian Visa Assessments
If you consider migrating to Australia, but are unsure whether you meet the visa requirements, speak with a registered Migration Agent and get the facts.
Margot is a registered Migration Agent with an outstanding track record of successful visa applications. She has over a decade experience in the migration industry and offers one off consultations as well as full visa assistance and appeals at the Administrative Appeal Tribunal.
Australian immigration legislation is complex. Consulting with a professional Migration Agent at the beginning of your journey is crucial in order to develop a strategy and identify potential issues right at the start. Margot offers personal consultations in Adelaide, as well as via email, phone or SKYPE, if you're interstate or overseas. There is a lot of information to take in during a consultation. You will therefore be provided with an additional written summary within 5 business days after the consultation at no extra charge.
What happens during a visa consultation?
- collect all information required to make a full assessment on your chances to secure a temporary or permanent visa. This may require a detailed resume plus some additional information
- tell you honestly and realistically whether there is a chance for you to migrate to Australia.
- identify potential issues and - if possible - develop a strategy on how to deal with them
- discuss temporary visa options if available
- advice on how you could improve your chances if you cannot apply for a visa at this stage
- provide information on the visa subclass you would be eligible for and an overview of the application process, length and cost
- answer your questions
- provide a written summary within five business days following the consultation.
To get started just complete below visa questionnaire and provide as much information as possible. With the information you provide Margot will conduct an initial screening free of charge to you. Alternatively you may also email a detailed CV to info(at)migration-advice.com.
A detailed assessment is A$ 150. Please note that this is a real consultation aiming to provide you with the necessary information to make an informed decision. No 'quick-checks' or 'sales talks'.