You would like to migrate to Australia but are not sure if you meet the visa requirements? A Migration Agent can assist you all the way.
Margot is a registered Migration Agent with an outstanding track record of successful visa applications. She has about 10 years experience in the migration industry and offers one off consultations as well as full visa assistance and appeals at the Migration and Refugee Review Tribunal.
Australian immigration legislation is complex. Consulting with a professional Migration Agent at the beginning of your journey is crucial in order to identify potential issues right at the beginning. You have the choice of attending a face to face consultation in our Adelaide office, or a consultation via email, phone or SKYPE. There is a lot of information to take in during a consultation. You will therefore be provided with an additional written summary within 5 business days after the consultation at no extra charge.
What happens during a visa consultation?
- collect all information required to make a full assessment on your chances to secure a temporary or permanent visa. This may require a detailed resume or some additional information
- tell you honestly and realistically whether there is a chance for you to migrate to Australia.
- identify potential issues and - if possible - develop a strategy on how to deal with them
- discuss temporary visa options if available
- advice on how you could improve your chances if you cannot apply for a visa at this stage
- provide information on the visa subclass you would be eligible for and an overview of the application process, length and cost
- answer your questions
- provide a written summary within five business days following the consultation.
To get started complete below visa questionnaire and provide as much information as possible. With the information you provide Margot will conduct an initial screening free of charge to you. Alternatively you may also email a detailed CV to info(at)migration-advice.com.
A detailed assessment is A$ 200. Please note that this is a real consultation aiming to provide you with the necessary information to make an informed decision. No 'quick-checks' or 'sales talks'.