New: Couples can now register a relationship in SA

SA couples can now register their relationship with Births, Deaths and Marriages (BDM) if at least one person in the relationship lives in South Australia. Couples may apply irrespective of their sex or gender identity.

Subsequently, SA couples who wish to apply for a partner visa on de facto grounds can now submit their registration certificate with their visa application.

If are planning to apply for a partner visa and would like to know more please contact us for a confidential discussion.