You would like to migrate to Australia but are not sure where to start?
Margot is an Australian based Migration Agent, providing timely and competent advice for all your Australian visa questions. She offers one-off visa consultations as well as full representations, depending on your requirements, at an affordable price. You are either welcome to attend a face to face consultation in Melbourne or Shepparton, or a consultation via SKYPE, phone or email.
- Offer honest advice regarding your chances of securing an Australian visa
- Openly discuss with you any potential issues you may encounter with your application
- Provide you with a written statement of the agreed services, the estimated fees and other costs
- Act as your representative in your best interest and protect your privacy
- Help with the preparation of your visa application such as completing the forms and ensuring all relevant documents are submitted to the Department. If there are documents you cannot provide we will work with you to find another way
- Keep you updated about the progress of your application and any legislative or policy changes that may affect it
Why use a Migration Agent
Choosing a Migration Agent to assist with your visa application means peace of mind, as you benefit from your representatives professional experience. Departmental visa application fees for permanent visas range between approximately A$ 4000 to A$ 10,000 and are non-refundable if you are refused. A visa refusal can also potentially affect further applications and in some instances make another application virtually impossible.
A Migration Agent can help you navigate the immigration process and tell you right at the start whether your application is likely to succeed or not - and why. In brief: A Migration Agent can take the stress out of your visa application and offer peace of mind that your case is presented in the best possible way.
Australian based migration agents are bound by a Code of conduct to ensure professional and fair service. A copy of the Code of Conduct is available on the website of the OMARA (Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority). Providing Migration Advice without being registered with the OMARA is an offence in Australia.
Protect yourself from fraudulent operators. When choosing a Migration Agent always ensure they are fully registered by checking their registration number (MARN) against the register of current agents published on the OMARA website.
I am a registered Migration Agent based in Victoria. Originally from Germany, I migrated to Australia in 2005 after spending several years in the UK. Since 2006 I have been working as a professional Migration Agent in Australia, providing advice in a variety of temporary and permanent visas.
Migration Advice is based in Melbourne, Victoria. We offer face to face appointments, SKYPE appointments or phone appointments for initial consultations. To arrange an appointment please contact us here...