YOU WOULD LIKE TO MIGRATE TO AUSTRALIA BUT ARE NOT SURE WHERE TO START?
Australian immigration legislation is complex. Consulting with a professional Migration Agent at the beginning of your migration journey is therefore crucial in order to develop a strategy and identify potential issues right at the start.
Migration Advice is an Australian based Migration Agency, providing timely and competent advice for all your Australian visa questions. Our registered Migration Agent, Margot Obrist (MARN: 0640631) has over a decade of experience in the migration industry and an outstanding track record of successful applications. She offers one - off visa consultations as well as full representations, depending on your requirements, at an affordable price.
For our overseas or interstate clients, we offer consultations via email, phone or SKYPE.
What happens during a visa consultation?
A few days before your appointment:
Margot will collect all information required to make a full assessment on your chances to secure a temporary or permanent visa . This may require a detailed resume plus some additional information
During the consultation
- Margot will explain to you honestly whether there is a chance for you to migrate to Australia and whether your plan has a realistic chance of success.
- She will identify potential issues and - if possible - develop a strategy on how to deal with them
- If there are temporary visa options available to you, you will learn about those too
- If you're not currently in the position to apply for a visa, Margot will advice on how you could improve your chances
- Margot will also provide information on the visa subclass you would be eligible for and an overview of the application process, timing and cost
- Answer your questions, and
After the consultation
Provide a written summary within five business days following the consultation, including a detailed quote and timeplan
Our fee for a detailed assessment is A$ 150. Please note that this is a real consultation aiming to provide you with the necessary information to make an informed decision. No 'quick-checks' or 'sales talks'. We do charge a small fee for our assessment, but in exchange you have the assurance that you receive our honest opinion on your chances - and not just a sales talk, telling you what you want to hear.
If you would like to book a consultation please complete below Questionnaire and we will get in touch within 2 business days.